Terms and Conditions
- All transactions will be completed in Canadian Dollars.
- All programs will take place at the location(s) indicated in the program registration. Any products purchased on the site will be available at the club office, or at the location(s) indicated.
- No goods or services on the site are deemed exportable.
Crowchild Skating Club is committed to protecting the privacy of any personal information you may provide when visiting the Crowchild Skating Club web site. Any further use of the personal information you provide us will be in accordance with the federal Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act. Crowchild Skating Club's web site does not automatically gather any specific personal information from you, such as your name, phone number or e-mail address. We only obtain this type of information if you supply it by sending us an e-mail or creating an account on our web site. Crowchild Skating Club does not sell or distribute any personal information.
Crowchild Skating Club (CSC) Cancellation & Refund Policy Cancellations received in writing up to two (2) business days prior to the program start date are entitled to a refund of the program fees paid minus a $25 administration fee, minus the Skate Canada Fee, arena levy fee and community levy fee. Within two (2) business days of, or after, the program start date, a pro-rated refund of the program fees paid will be granted for a cancellation due to a medical reason or a move out of the Calgary area only. The Skate Canada fee, the $25 administration fees, and levies are non-refundable. Refund forms and supporting documents can be sent to Crowchild Skating Club by email at Crowchild.Skating@gmail.com or by mail to Box 920, 710 - 20 Crowfoot Crescent NW, Calgary, Alberta T3G 1P6. Refunds will not be issued in instances where the participant is removed or dismissed from the program for violation of the Skate Canada Code of Ethics or the Crowchild Skating Club Code of Conduct. Refunds will not be granted for missed sessions or skater absences. Crowchild Skating Club reserves the right to:
- Cancel programs due to insufficient registration prior to the program start date, in which case a full refund of program fees paid will be issued.
- Cancel a participant’s registration, in which case a pro-rated refund of program fees paid will be issued less the $45 Skate Canada membership fee, community levy and arena levy fee.
- No refunds will be processed until it has been confirmed that coaches fees have been paid in full.
Helmet Use Policy
The Crowchild Skating Club requires all registered Pre-CanSkate/CanSkate participants to wear a CSA approved hockey helmet while on the ice.
The use of hockey helmets is a mandatory Skate Canada Policy and must be adhered to by all clubs operating Skate Canada programs. Skaters will not be allowed on the ice for PreCanSkate/CanSkate lessons without a CSA approved hockey helmet.
Photo and Video Release Policy
By completing the online registration process, the skater (over the age of 18) or parent/guardian expressly grants to Skate Canada/Crowchild Skating Club the right, priveledge and license to use the skater's picture or likeness in any photograph, video production or any other forms of media publication and to use the skater's verbal or written statements or declarations for the purpose of promoting Crowchild Skating Club's programs, educational purposes or to encourage financial support for the club.
Skate Canada Notice of Collection Statement
All Skate Canada clubs and skating schools must include the Notice of Collection Statement with registration forms.